Hey Foodies! Welcome to the flavorful world of pasta delights. Here I’m gonna share an easy Tuscan Chicken Pasta recipe for you!
So, how to make authentic creamy tuscan chicken pasta? Boil fettuccine pasta according to package instructions. Cook chicken in olive oil until it is no longer pink. Then, add cherry tomatoes to sautéed garlic.
Add spinach, and make a creamy sauce with heavy cream and Parmesan. Combine with pasta. Garnish with basil and serve hot. Enjoy your homemade Tuscan chicken pasta!
Let’s know the full recipe!
Ingredients Needed to Make Xander’s Babar Pasta Copycat or Tuscan Chicken Pasta
For a creamy Tuscan delight, gather these essential ingredients. I also suggest some alternative ingredients where possible.
|Also You can Use
|Boneless, skinless chicken thighs or shrimp
|Penne, linguine, or gluten-free pasta
|Vegetable oil, canola oil, or butter
|3 cloves, minced
|1 cup, halved
|Grape tomatoes or regular tomatoes cut into small pieces
|Baby kale or arugula
|Half-and-half, whole milk, or coconut milk
|Grated Parmesan cheese
|Grated Pecorino Romano, Asiago, or nutritional yeast (vegetarian)
|Salt and pepper
|Fresh basil for garnish
|Parsley or chives
How to Make Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta – Step by Step
Lets find out how you can make Xander’s Babar Pasta at home using our guide!
Step 1: Boil the Pasta
Fill a large pot with water, add a pinch of salt, and bring it to a boil.
Cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
Step 2: Cook the Chicken
Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the chicken pieces and cook in the center until they are no longer pink. This usually takes about 5-7 minutes.
Step 3: Sauté Garlic and Tomatoes
Add minced garlic to the skillet with the chicken. Sauté for about 1 minute until the garlic becomes fragrant.
Then, add halved cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes until they soften.
Step 4: Add Spinach
Throw in the fresh spinach and stir until it wilts. This should take about 2 minutes.
Step 5: Make the Creamy Sauce
Pour in the heavy cream, stirring continuously. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Then, sprinkle in the grated Parmesan cheese and stir until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Step 6: Combine Pasta and Sauce
Add the cooked fettuccine pasta in the skillet, tossing it in the creamy sauce until everything is well coated.
Step 7: Garnish and Serve
If you like, garnish your creamy Tuscan chicken pasta with fresh basil for a burst of flavor.
Serve hot, and enjoy your delicious homemade meal!
How to Serve and Store Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta (Xander’s Babar Pasta Copycat)
Discover the art of serving and storing Xander’s Babar Pasta copycat – preserving its creamy perfection for a delightful encore!
- Garnish: Before serving, add a fresh touch by garnishing with additional Parmesan cheese, fresh basil, or a drizzle of olive oil.
- Side Dish: Serve the pasta with garlic bread, a crisp salad, or roasted vegetables for a balanced meal.
- Presentation: For an appealing presentation, twirl the pasta onto plates using tongs or a fork. Ensure each serving has an even chicken, tomatoes, and spinach distribution.
- Family Style: Place the entire dish on the table and let everyone serve themselves for a cozy family-style meal.
- Refrigeration: Allow any leftover creamy Tuscan chicken pasta to cool to room temperature. Store it in an airtight container and refrigerate within 2 hours of cooking. Properly stored, it can be refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
- Freezing: If you want to freeze the pasta for later use, it’s best to freeze the sauce and pasta separately. Allow both components to cool before transferring to freezer-safe containers or resealable bags. Frozen components can be stored for up to 2-3 months. Thaw them in the refrigerator before reheating.
- Microwave: Place a portion of the pasta in a microwave-safe dish, cover it with a damp paper towel to retain moisture, and heat in short intervals, stirring in between until thoroughly heated.
- Stovetop: Reheat the pasta on the stovetop by placing it in a skillet over medium heat. Add a splash of water or broth to maintain the creaminess, and stir until heated.
- Oven: For more significant portions, you can reheat the pasta in an oven-safe dish at 350°F (175°C) for about 20-30 minutes, covering it with foil to prevent drying.
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta Making – Common Mistakes, Solutions and Preventions
Learn from common mistakes in making Xander’s Babar Pasta Copycat – ensuring creamy perfection every time.
|Cook chicken until no longer pink; slice for even cooking.
|Use a meat thermometer to check doneness; cut chicken into uniform pieces.
|Follow package instructions for cook time; drain promptly.
|Set a timer, stir occasionally; taste for firmness before draining.
|Curdling the sauce
|Add cream slowly; stir constantly on low heat.
|Gradually blend cream; maintain low heat; avoid rapid temperature changes.
|Lack of flavor
|Season at each step; taste and adjust.
|Regularly taste and adjust seasoning; layer flavors throughout cooking.
|Separation of sauce
|Stir continuously when adding cream and cheese.
|Ensure a smooth, gradual incorporation of cream and cheese; avoid sudden temperature changes.
|Prepare garnishes beforehand; add just before serving.
|Make a checklist; keep garnishes visible to avoid oversight.
Hope this recipe will be helpful for you to make authentic creamy tuscan chicken pasta.
Whether you’re a cooking enthusiast or just craving comfort food, give this recipe a shot.
Share your experiences with us, and celebrate the joy of homemade meals together.